Gifts from the following supporters have shaped theoretical physics at Caltech, helping outstanding scholars pursue bold ideas and launch influential careers.
- The Sherman Fairchild Foundation
- The Gordon and Betty Moore Foundation and Gordon and Betty Moore
- The Kavli Foundation and Fred Kavli
- The Simons Foundation
- John A. McCone
- IBM Corporation
- The Caltech Associates
- The Ronald and Maxine Linde Foundation and Ronald and Maxine Linde
- The estate of Earle C. Anthony
- The estate of Ruth S. Tolman
- Michael Scott
- The Alfred P. Sloan Foundation
- David and Ellen Lee
- David and Barbara Groce
- Thomas J. Watson
- The Weingart Foundation
- Harold Brown
- Dominic Orr
- The Caltech Physics, Mathematics and Astronomy Chair's Council
For information about giving at any level, please contact Ann Rho at firstname.lastname@example.org, 626.395.4223, or 877.CALTECH (877.225.8324).
The National Science Foundation, the Department of Energy, the Department of Defense, and other agencies support aspects of theoretical physics research at Caltech.